It is very important that a park like the PCT Cartuja promotes business development and networking to favor the growth of businesses in the area where they are located.
Therefore, there are several business associations in the PCT Cartuja among which we highlight the following:
- Círculo de Empresarios del PCT Cartuja is the non-profit business association created by companies and entities that develop their activity in the PCT Cartuja, whose objective is to improve the competitiveness of those companies and to foster the economic and social development of Andalucía.
- CEA is the Confederation of Entrepreneurs of Andalucía, a business organization that integrates more than 180 thousand companies and freelancers of all sectors and sizes.
- Eticom is the Association of Entrepreneurs of Information Technologies and Communications of Andalucía, an entity that deals with representing companies in these sectors that has more than 300 associated companies.
- Epyme is the Provincial Association of Installer Companies of Seville that, apart from representing, managing, defending and helping its members, has its own Training Center.
- CETM ANDALUCÍA- FATRANS, is the Andalusian Federation of Transport that is in the Calle Matemáticos Rey Pastor y Castro, defending the rights of road transport in the logistics sector in Seville.
- FADECO is the Andalusian Federation of Construction Entrepreneurs located on Calle Arquímedes - in the same building as the CEA - to defend and represent the general interests of Andalusian contractors.
- Anecoop S. COOP. Delegación Sevilla is a cooperative that integrates companies with activities that include research into varietal improvement and delivery of fruits and vegetables at the point of sale.
- FSC Inserta, although it is not a business association, is an important entity of the Fundación Once that trains and employs people with disabilities, in which employers and jobseekers can access job placement services.
The Sevillian business ecosystem will benefit from the IASP Congress if it is finally celebrated at the PCT Cartuja because it is a unique event that will attract a large number of visitors and generate new business opportunities, favoring the economic growth not only of Andalucía and its companies but of all Spain, by being organized in a unique location.