The PCT Cartuja of Sevilla is the headquarters of several educational centers and initiatives that contribute to training the professionals of the future. In this article we talk about the wide educational offer you can find in our Park:
Educational and training centers in the PCT Cartuja
- Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería de la Universidad de Sevilla, is the center of this University where much of the engineering education of the city is taught.
- The Facultad de Comunicación de la Universidad de Sevilla is a faculty inaugurated in 2003 that offers undergraduate studies and degrees in advertising, public relations, audiovisual communication and journalism.
- Universidad Internacional de Andalucía is the public university that complements other universities with master, postgraduate, doctorate and specialized training.
- EOI is the School of Industrial Organization of Andalusia, a business school where you can study postgraduate courses, MBAs and executive education.
- ESIC The School of Business and University Center is a business and marketing school in the Island of La Cartuja with more than 50 years of experience that offers its own degrees, masters, degrees and superior programs in advertising, marketing and business.
- Centro Universitario San Isidoro is the center where you can study law degrees, ADE, journalism, advertising, digital and audiovisual communication at calle Leonardo Da Vinci.
- CEADE is the authorized center of superior design studies that offers official higher artistic education in different fields.
Educational activities at PCT Cartuja
In addition to the previously mentioned educational centers, there are other entities that offer training that is taught in our facilities, such as:
- The Campus TIC is the specialized training campus in digital economy that offers training for companies in the ICT sector in Andalusia.
- The educational offer of the CEA is wide, with a large number of subsidized courses for unemployed entrepreneurs, workers and youth. With courses of occupational and continuous training.
It is very important to have entities that train workers and students from the city and its surroundings, as in PCT Cartuja. The students, and in general the professionals who practice continuous training in our Park, will benefit from the celebration of the IASP Congress in our city in 2020, since they will be able to attend lectures, workshops and very instructive talks about entrepreneurship and innovation in technology parks .